Avoid excess powder on the pieces with a more even film thickness and reduce the powder loss in the recovery system.
Gema knows that reducing the powder usage is one of the most crucial objectives in each powder coating line.
Many different elements are essential to achieve this important goal:
- The best transfer efficiency to reduce the amount of powder that is recirculated in the recovery system.
- An even film thickness distribution to avoid applying too much powder on the objects.
- Smart automation tools to make sure that overspray is reduced and that each part is coated with the best application program.
- A quick and efficient color change process to recover powder even for very small batches.
- An efficient recovery system to reduce the amount of waste powder.