Gema Switzerland GmbH
Gema Switzerland GmbH is a leading supplier in the area of electrostatic powder coating with a worldwide presence. From simple hand coating through to fully automated powder coating, this Swiss company offers solutions that meet the high demands and requirements of customers around the world in a wide range of industrial sectors. Since 2012, Gema has been a part of the global Graco Group, an internationally leading manufacturer of liquid conveyance systems and components.
These technologically advanced and high-quality devices and systems are developed and manufactured at Gema Switzerland‘s headquarters in St.Gallen. A state-of-the-art coating laboratory is available to customers for coating experiments. The findings are then integrated into the design of complex coating systems with the result being customer-specific, tailor-made solutions.
Affiliated companies in Germany, UK, USA, Italy, France, China, Japan and Mexico along with a broad network of international distributors in more than 60 countries sell the products to a wide range of industrial users. The company’s worldwide service network guarantees professional support on-site, at any time and any place.
In 1971, Gema‘s Research Department was the first to successfully integrate the generation of high voltages into a spraying gun. With it, Gema was placed at the focus of international attention and received numerous prizes and awards.
In the years thereafter and even today, Gema has been characterized by the following innovative solutions in the technical development of surface technology:
- Electrostatic powder coating guns with integrated high-voltage cascade
- Fully automatic powder ejection controls
- Flat spray nozzles with aerated central electrode
- MagicCylinder, MagicPlus, MagicCompact and EquiFlow quick color change systems
- SuperCorona for low-ionic charging
- MagicCenter and OptiCenter powder management systems
- OptiSpeeder fully automatic powder conveyance system
- DVC-Technology for precise and fast adjustment of air volume
- PCC Mode for very precise current control below 10 μA
- Powder application technology OptiSpray AP01 with Smart-Inline-Technology (SIT) for constant powder output and gentle powder Transport
In the future the Gema R&D experts will continue to set new standards for the technologies and processes used in the surface-coating industry in order to increase the productivity of powder coating for users around the world.
CÔNG TY TNHH ZEHENG VIET NAM
Điện thoại: 0274 633 9191
Di động: 0327 861 863 or 0866 005 858
Address: Số A12/28, khu phố Bình Thuận 2, phường Thuận Giao, thị xã Thuận An, tỉnh Bình Dương